future of Rockets

I understand what you are saying, but I just don't consider a trike a motorcycle. If a disabled person rides a trike to still enjoy a motorcycle I'm all for it, but I still probably will not wave at them unless I'm feeling generous that day or I know them to be disabled.

So you feel that by waving or not waving you're somehow showing respect?? Any idiot can purchase a motorcycle and learn to ride the thing. How does that earn your respect while someone who is relegated to 3 wheels does not?

I'm sorry that's about as silly as waving or not waving based on the brand of motorcycle you ride. Cruisers, yes unless Japanese, sport bikes, no, Adventure bikes, yes, unless rider is wearing silly looking gear, scooters, no, unless over 600cc. Jeez Louise!

Riding puts me in such a good mood that I wave to trikes, scooters, bicycles, children playing hop-scotch, old ladies getting their mail, road work flagmen....

I'm with you Tripps :D I wave at everyone....I'd even wave at people in cars if I
thought they'd notice! ;)

My daughter laughs at the H.D riders that start to wave until they notice I'm not on a Harley and pull they're hand down at the last second :D

I understand what you are saying, but I just don't consider a trike a motorcycle. If a disabled person rides a trike to still enjoy a motorcycle I'm all for it, but I still probably will not wave at them unless I'm feeling generous that day or I know them to be disabled. I also do not wave at people in cars whether disabled or not.

Probably the only exception to this rule for me would be a trike I saw built once that used a Peterbuilt engine from an 18 wheeler that they turned into a trike with huge truck tires and all. Anyone riding that beast deserves a wave. :D

Found the video of that trike: Peterbilt Trike - YouTube

I hope a BOSSHOSS trike pulls up beside you one day and makes you his ***** for that trike would blow the arse off of any Rocket.
Now taking it a wee bit further why should I wave at inferior brands or even black bikes? everyone knows black is slow maybe even to slow to call it a motorcycle.:D me I wave at anyone who enjoys the freedom of the road and I will always stop to offer assistance to anyone needing it.

...and I will always stop to offer assistance to anyone needing it.

That is totally different, I would help anyone if they needed it. In my mind I consider the wave as something you do to others in the same club, so everyone will have a different definition of what "club" means.

It's common knowledge that black goes faster because it's not having to reflect so much light as other colors. Those photons will slow you down!

Well I don't wave to anyone!

Why?

'cos it's too 'effin dangerous to take a hand off the bars on the pot-holed, bumpy, ripped-up roads around here. :(

I do nod my head to everything on two wheels though. :)

That is totally different, I would help anyone if they needed it. In my mind I consider the wave as something you do to others in the same club, so everyone will have a different definition of what "club" means.

It's common knowledge that black goes faster because it's not having to reflect so much light as other colors. Those photons will slow you down!

Dude where I live the cars wave to each other, two cars on the same road is a traffic jam round here. I'm with the wave to all lot coz I'm having a goood time!

As for black ----well Black is not a colour it absorbs all light so does not emit anything. So my coloured bike reflects more photons than you so they bounce out of the way to let me go faster :D

As for black ----well Black is not a colour it absorbs all light so does not emit anything. So my coloured bike reflects more photons than you so they bounce out of the way to let me go faster :D

See, black has no need to push the photons out of the way, it just absorbs them...

Well on the Black subject :rolleyes: on a moonless night all rockets are Equal no matter what the colour is.. even a Pink rocket :eek: would appear to be Black .. :D

Oh No! what have I done...Sorry Guys :(

Back