future of Rockets

BIKER

.060 Over
I want to put this question out I really love my Rocket III touring ....

and I have final made it into a real tour..but I had to do it my self... still waiting on Triumph to make this move with all the bells and whistle ...and there are some thing that I find that kind of hold me back ..I think twice before I take a long trip ..the problems with the trans and now with the shaft drive... I own other triumphs 2002 America 2007 1050 tiger and this 2009 RIII tour all great bikes ..

then yesterday I test ride a victory cross county tour ...

the one I road had the lloydz 106 stroker kit install does not void the factory warranty and OMG !!!!!! and this thing has it all.. was very impressed let me tell you triumph needs to step up very soon and start making full tour like this one .....

not going any where this year I will give triumph time but they need to step up soon..and if any one has heard of any thing please say something would love to stay with triumph been my bike for many years but I want a real tour for me and my wife ...

ED:cool:

AND a 5 year drive train warranty which Triumph won't touch because they would go broke. Great financing and money towards Victory "stuff".

Screw Triumph, I'm waiting for this 1400 to come out for 2013 :D:D:D:D

This is what I need to hang out and keep up with STB and Rainman on their new Victory's :) An Italian sandwiched between to American bikes.:)

AND a 5 year drive train warranty which Triumph won't touch because they would go broke. Great financing and money towards Victory "stuff".

thats nice a good looking bike

I want to put this question out I really love my Rocket III touring ....

and I have final made it into a real tour..but I had to do it my self... still waiting on Triumph to make this move with all the bells and whistle ...and there are some thing that I find that kind of hold me back ..I think twice before I take a long trip ..the problems with the trans and now with the shaft drive... I own other triumphs 2002 America 2007 1050 tiger and this 2009 RIII tour all great bikes ..

then yesterday I test ride a victory cross county tour ...

the one I road had the lloydz 106 stroker kit install does not void the factory warranty and OMG !!!!!! and this thing has it all.. was very impressed let me tell you triumph needs to step up very soon and start making full tour like this one .....

not going any where this year I will give triumph time but they need to step up soon..and if any one has heard of any thing please say something would love to stay with triumph been my bike for many years but I want a real tour for me and my wife ...

ED:cool:

I have to say this, your 08 looks loads better then the Vic, no offense intended Rainman:D
I think I would just keep riding it until she drops then fix her and ride more.
I have over 59,000 miles on my 06 and sure I have broke some ****z on her but hell what would you expect with all the HP and me thrashing her as much as I can.
Hell I bent the input tranny shaft, blew the internal clutch hub fried a couple pistons and liners yet never hurt the drive shaft or rear differential.
I must say though the the stuff I strained or overstrained is not Triumphs fault as I have gone my own way:D

Wait till you have to get parts for it ... they won't be available even if you could afford them ... look into it before you make the purchase amigo.

Back