future of Rockets

Well on the Black subject :rolleyes: on a moonless night all rockets are Equal no matter what the colour is.. even a Pink rocket :eek: would appear to be Black .. :D

Oh No! what have I done...Sorry Guys :(

Hmm, I wonder who would drive a PINK rocket?!?!

AND a 5 year drive train warranty which Triumph won't touch because they would go broke. Great financing and money towards Victory "stuff".

Screw Triumph, I'm waiting for this 1400 to come out for 2013 :D:D:D:D

A good looking bike! But I don't know about the knee caps!! Looks like they would get mighty hot, that close to the jugs :eek:.

Riding puts me in such a good mood that I wave to trikes, scooters, bicycles, children playing hop-scotch, old ladies getting their mail, road work flagmen....

I would also include good looking women. You never know, you may get a wave back.
You always get a wave return or a nod, maybe a smile from flagmen/women.

There is so much talk on colour, but honestly who gives a sh#t, in reality nothing equals a rocket, the rest are just a fantasy of name, style and looks. For all the good points to many to mention and yes like every other thing with wheels or tits they have their bad points, that's life, just a matter choice:D

There is so much talk on colour, but honestly who gives a sh#t, in reality nothing equals a rocket, the rest are just a fantasy of name, style and looks. For all the good points to many to mention and yes like every other thing with wheels or tits they have their bad points, that's life, just a matter choice:D

You're right............... but black and red is still the best :D

What is this bike? I must have one.

Is this available? I want one of these. I have room in the garage for another toy.

AND a 5 year drive train warranty which Triumph won't touch because they would go broke. Great financing and money towards Victory "stuff".

Screw Triumph, I'm waiting for this 1400 to come out for 2013 :D:D:D:D

I would just for the shear hell of it..
Just imagine the look on the pocket rocket riders face when he got smoked by a Pink Beast...:D
He wouldn't dare tell his mates :eek: :)

SOMEONE IN GERMANY IS RIDING A PINK ROCKET SAW IT AT BAD BRUCKENAU in 2010 during the R3 meet got to find the pic to post

found the pic ....there it is in its glory

Attachments

• from bike 2010 030.jpg
    from bike 2010 030.jpg
    374.1 KB · Views: 219
Back