Fund Raiser Ride for Returned Vets

Wrecka

Living Legend
Ride
2013 R3R
I recently joined MBMMC ( Military Brotherhood Military Motorcycle Club )
National Headquarters Sub-Branch - Military Brotherhood MMC
, their main aim is offering support to returned Service personnel suffering disabilities including PTSD , they also help family members who have lost a militay member on deployment.

They have organised an all welcome run for Sun 29th Nov , its organised to follow the original Dungaree recruitment March during WW1 , starting from Warwick and ending at King George square Brisbane, the ride was supposed to be all riders doing an overnighter at Warwick and leaving as a group , since the Pollies and Police have got involved things have been changed so the group is broken up into smaller groups leaving from various points and converging on Brisbane,for instance the MBMMC members from will be staying overnight at the clubhouse in Tanah Merah and riding to one of the smaller towns on the run back to Brisbane , if interested please contact the organisers via facebook link above for more info,also see poster below
Wrecka

pic.jpg

I find it disconcerting that a ride of such meaning could be broken up by the police and politicians. Don't you guys have some anti-bike and other laws that they use for this type of control? I hope it goes well and raises tons of funds for the cause.

bob

Last edited:
I find it disconcerting that a ride of such meaning could be broken up by the police and politicians. Don't you guys have some anti-bike and other laws that they use for this type of control? I hope it goes well and raises tons of funds for the cause.

bob

What is disconcerting is the Governments of most countries have endless funds to train and equip blokes to go to war but penny pinch on the funding of Veterans and Widows and families of veterans .

Back