Front Dresser Bars Powder Coating

I believe you're exactly right Phil.
I didn't much like the front dressers on mine ( phantom black roadster) when I first put them on but I thought ( and think) they're pretty good insurance. I'm used to the look now.

It's kinda' weird that way, i.e., photos of the bike with the front and rear bars are not very flattering, but they do look quite snazzy in person. In the case of my bike, I believe that they (the rears) have drawn a lot of eyeballs and an equal amount of positive comments. That, plus they definitely saved my baby from preventable damages when she tipped over.:eek:

I definitely think the rears go well with bags.
After careful consideration (12 pack), I'm going to find out whether I like them without. I'm adding the rear dresser bars to my order. If my front end fixing kit order was typical, I should have them in about five weeks.

I've only added a sport screen and a couple of UK flags from fast eddy (one to replace the brake fluid label and one on the sport screen), but I think she looks great.
Don't want to screw it up. But the extra protection is worth the chance. And whatever goes on can come off.

Back