Front Brake Issues...

The problem seems to be that the world is short on FIM (Fully Integrated Mechanics). They are either doyens of the spanner or the keyboard. Very Very few seem capable of both.
A lot of truth in that. Which i find odd since it's not like the "computerization" is something new these past few years..

A lot of truth in that. Which i find odd since it's not like the "computerization" is something new these past few years..
Well I've only being dealing with commpooters since 1975-ish (I was 16ish) - Hammers and Stilsons came a year or two later, because my dad only understood woodwork.

I remember 5.25" floppy disks and IBM terminals !
But I have not had any brake lever issues in 2000 km so far.

Hey Yall, I just picked up my 2020 Rocket 3r last friday. Within the first 200 miles the front brake lever went down to the handle bar.... She had been taken in for service and fluid was bled... Well now im starting to become disapointed since its screwed up again after 100 or so miles. Same thing brake lever goes down to the handle bar.. Did I get the unlucky lemon or has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks guys.
And that's why they offer a warranty program. I agree about the master cylinder being the issue. I wonder if something isn't floating around inside from the machining process seeing how new it is. I'm sure they will sort it out then that frown will turn into an ear to ear grin :)

My R rear brake pedal had to be pumped to get any stopping effect, worked fine one day and goofy the next. Took it to my dealer who kept it two days, gave me a nice new 900 Tiger to ride, and it's fine now. ??

And that's why they offer a warranty program. I agree about the master cylinder being the issue. I wonder if something isn't floating around inside from the machining process seeing how new it is. I'm sure they will sort it out then that frown will turn into an ear to ear grin :)
When i bleed my rear brake there was a ton of air coming out... I wonder if the ABS pump isnt being bleed properly on the Thai production line?

Back