Front Brake Issues...

G8Bru

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket 3R
Hey Yall, I just picked up my 2020 Rocket 3r last friday. Within the first 200 miles the front brake lever went down to the handle bar.... She had been taken in for service and fluid was bled... Well now im starting to become disapointed since its screwed up again after 100 or so miles. Same thing brake lever goes down to the handle bar.. Did I get the unlucky lemon or has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks guys.

Hey Yall, I just picked up my 2020 Rocket 3r last friday. Within the first 200 miles the front brake lever went down to the handle bar.... She had been taken in for service and fluid was bled... Well now im starting to become disapointed since its screwed up again after 100 or so miles. Same thing brake lever goes down to the handle bar.. Did I get the unlucky lemon or has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks guys.
No issues on my GT for last 1100kms.

No issue here either, the Brembo's are fierce!

My back brake did this. It’s in the shop being looked at, and they also said it’s not the first one they’ve had with this issue.

Thanks guys.
Sounds like it’s sucking air.

hey guys thanks for all the replies, its already been in the shop once, they did the automated bleed with a computer, at least thats what they told me, considering they rounded the **** bleeders i dont trust them now. I took it back today, still waiting for an update. My guess the master cylinder is bad.

hey guys thanks for all the replies, its already been in the shop once, they did the automated bleed with a computer, at least thats what they told me, considering they rounded the **** bleeders i dont trust them now. I took it back today, still waiting for an update. My guess the master cylinder is bad.
Just using the computer is NOT always enough. You have to understand what it's doing.

Back