Foxhunter's Paradise

wilbur-t

Top Fuel
Here's a pic of me [wilbur-t] and my sister at foxhunter's paradise overlook on the Blue Ridge Parkway, near the North Carolina - Virginia border, taken last Saturday. 05/13/2006.

I'll be that would be a cool pic if it were just a tad bigger....:D

That is beautiful country. Someday I'm riding through there....

On your putfile main page click on the thumbnail image. It will open a new page with the bigger image. Right click it and go to "properties" then highlight and copy the url address. Sorry to pollute your post but I'm sure others have same the question.

Sorry to pollute your post but I'm sure others have same the question.

Hey, don't be sorry, I've been trying to get a pic posted for some time now. Between you and Tomo, maybe you've tought an old dog a new trick!

The downside is that you might have to see my mug every now and then, but I'll try to have something interesting in the pic to spare your eyes!:D

How far from home did you have to go to get there? That view is awesome. I bet the Rocket was perfect for the ride up.

The downside is that you might have to see my mug every now and then, but I'll try to have something interesting in the pic to spare your eyes!:D

Keep puttin' them up. That's what this place is about riding your Rocket. Funny how mode of transportation makes the journey much more interesting. If you posted photos of my vacation in a minivan it would be a snooze fest but throw in a Rocket and now you have an adventure.

Your mug ain't any worse than mine... when we were at Fort Scott I'm pretty sure my face broke my own camera :D.

We like photos... that's what this site is about... having fun on rides and then posting it. That's one of the reasons we all have bikes.... some peoiple like the tech stuff and racing but sooner or later ya has to ride it somewhere....

How far from home did you have to go to get there? That view is awesome. I bet the Rocket was perfect for the ride up.

It's about 150 miles from home. We made it up Friday after work in 2 1/2 hours. The Parkway is a great ride, of course, but you have to seek out the twisty little back roads too.:D

Wilbur your sister looks like a younger version of my mom... Or should I say, my mom 30 years ago... I kid you not! :eek: :D Seriuosly that is scary... They could be sisters!!

Back