Rockets in Paradise.

MikeDeY

Supercharged
Ride
2011 Roadster
So today I met Claviger (not sure how to tag him) and blasted around the island for a bit. Had a blast! Cool part was there was another Rocket where we agreed to meet. Just another random Captain. Awesome coincidence in a place mostly devoid of non-Harley cruisers.
12919737_10204899089591401_6540193850183292561_n.jpg

Good times once we got out of traffic! Amazing that we ran into the third captain, in two years I've never done that.

After hearing them today, I really like the Jardine sound, much much deeper tone than the CES setup, and a bit quieter.

Can only imagine what some of the cars thought watching 2 "cruisers" moving so quickly. For those not in hawaii, it's a land dominated by HDs that tend to be loud and ridden very slowly.

Something about having another R3, the sound of two is great, and knowing the other captain can hustle just as quickly makes riding together much more comfortable than riding with slower bikes.

Very cool, your hitting the Trifecta, Mike!

So, did anyone get leied?

"Lei is a garland or wreath. More loosely defined, a lei is any series of objects strung together with the intent to be worn. The most popular concept of a lei in Hawaiian culture is a wreath of flowers presented upon arriving or leaving as a symbol of affection."

Last edited:
Very cool, your hitting the Trifecta, Mike!

So, did anyone get leied?

"Lei is a garland or wreath. More loosely defined, a lei is any series of objects strung together with the intent to be worn. The most popular concept of a lei in Hawaiian culture is a wreath of flowers presented upon arriving or leaving as a symbol of affection."
I'm pretty sure it'd be weird to lei a dude you just met.

Back