does it inspire others to go ride there

• yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • no

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Patrick, hope the medical stuff turns out in a good way

You're allways welcome to our home, just tell and I arrange something, why not a winter party with the Swedish R3 gang?

tempting ... a winter party sound just right for this winter I will definitively stay in touch.

here are the pictures from sept 05 of a fabulous ride only marred by a rider who went down in a ravine after missing a turn . one has to remember that one side of the road on these mountains roads is basically vertical drop.
anyway all the sportbikes crowd seemed to be always to go too fast on these beautiful roads some time I look in my mirror and see nothing and suddenly fewe seconds later feel the woosh of a passing sportbike . unlike these fast riders I take the time to look around and enjoy the scenery and my daughter takes the pictures and also like to ride with me because I AM CAREFUL while on the bike and she feels safe . there are enough dangers lurking around like blind turns where cars or bike pops in the middle of the road running too fast and cutting the turns inside the curve, (like the poor sod who went down no doubt) plus narrow roads with just enough room to cross traffic, very bumpy asphalt, etc etc, you get the picture! so we went to the col d'allos , col de vars, village of barcelonette ,and village of foulliouse at the end of the road via a small 18 th century bridge .amazing views, glacial clear waters (I had to feel the temperature in the headwaters of the Ubaye river at 7000 feet elevation )

the

September 07th in Amsterdam for medical purpose , rain and cloud , typical dutch weather flying out back to nice tonight resuming riding the 10th as i need some time to get back to riding form before hitting the road .
in the plan are some ride around lyon near the tower of saligny . .with a bunch of WFMC all riding harleys

Riding in Texas, from California

Planning a trip to visit Texas in October. Would like to get the Rocket out there prior to my arrival so I don't spend 6 days on the road getting there and back.

Are any of you aware of a way, short of paying $500 each way, to get a bike from SF Bay Area to Dallas or Austin area and returned? Want to spend as much time in Texas riding and not on the road to and from there. BTW, it would be two bikes - a 2008 Classic and a 2010 Roadster.

Open to most ideas...........

Planning a trip to visit Texas in October. Would like to get the Rocket out there prior to my arrival so I don't spend 6 days on the road getting there and back.

Are any of you aware of a way, short of paying $500 each way, to get a bike from SF Bay Area to Dallas or Austin area and returned? Want to spend as much time in Texas riding and not on the road to and from there. BTW, it would be two bikes - a 2008 Classic and a 2010 Roadster.

Open to most ideas...........

I do not know how you can ship and not be paying on the other hand there are some fafulous ride in eastern arizona and new mexico on the way to texas really fine curving roads seemingly designed for R3's maybe you should reconsider riding also check railways cargo services if you must ship might be an option

it has been my pleasure to share the experience of riding in paradise I still have to go to my half sister manor in the centre of france then on to the WFMC annual meet in normandy and the final run to frankfurt all in all another 2500kms and all done and finished on the 4th of october .
right now I am taking it easy cause I had some unplanned surgery,and I stayed put till today
I tested my recovery this morning by going to GOURDON a village overlooking the town of antibes 60 mile loop . the pictures are still in the camera tomorrow I will post them ( I use the McDonald free wifi down the road to marina baie des anges ) but I skip the big mac and the fries .because the food in france is like the roads, out of this world along with the red wine naturally .
so this gourdon place is another incredible village built in the 12 century ( with helicopters, no doubts when one looks at the sheer cliffs all around ,you will see the pictures )
so far I put 10 000kms banked left a million times ,right another million times, climbed some roads with 20% grades as narrow as 6 feet in some places , in fabulous scenery and never did I get in trouble with the men in blue yet with what I have done over here (splitting lane, riding the median line for miles, speeding reasonnably !(what an oxymoron) I would have been in the tank for another 20 years if this was canada the general attitude therefore is do not make a total fool of yourself move along do not clog lanes and the cops will leave you alone , heck I even followed cops on bikes splitting lanes themselves so you get the general idea. this applies to france and italy .the other countries are a bit more touchy

I hope have stirred some feelings about going there and ride,.. IMHO..

I took hundreds of road shots and all I am asked is to show tities you are definitively single minded .
later on when I am back home we will have to discourse on the subject of tities and the need to see them I have to admit though that the tities I shot on the french beaches looked very much the same as the one i see in north america .

but the answer to your question unfortunately is I have not , I suspect somebody deleted them. i am investigating but I think my daughter is involved in the misdeed because she mentioned that I should not invade people's privacy particularly when face and tits are seen together she 's got a point but dam some of those beach tities were so nice and tanned and firm and and ...sigh..
but you get more riding picture from my tour of the villages around nice all together 160 kms but with so much to see and so much left right left right it feels like 300 miles enjoy..and don't ask for tities anymore

Not me .... I wanted to compare the sand to beaches in New Jersey. :rolleyes:

I hear their sand fleas are bigger and meaner as well. ;)

Back