Forward Controls for R3

GreyFox

GearHead
Ride
Rocket III
:eek: Cant believe I got them on. Took some grinding, welding, polishing, buying some custom stuff etc etc. Love the missing pegs that always caught my pants leg. Feels just right now but will take some getting used to. Check out a couple of shots in my album.

Thanks for all the kind comments guys. I have added more photos and some info in the album. I am 6'4" and 205 lbs. The mounts are 5 inches forward, about 2 inches raised, and are outward 2 inches. This works for me and the seating is better. My ideas are yours, don't be afraid to jump in there and select what you like and go for it.

Last edited:
Looks good enough to mass produce...or at least let some of your best buddies examine the blueprints :rolleyes: . I especialy like that you've keep the lower case guards in place. I've seen some foward controls installed with the case guards removed, bolting the controls into the case guard mounts up front. Not so great in my book. Bigern

fwds

Fantastic,Professional,But you had better get a patent on those real quick..Hombra. And there goes Hondax asking personal questions again...Jack & coke

Back