The problem with laws like that, it's a felony to get caught at XXX speed, do, the answer is....

Don't get caught.

It incentives running, and I'll tell you straight up, if a cop spotted me at 150+, they're never going to see me again. Have done it before, will probably have to again, just need to ensure youve got the fuel to run at plaid speed for 3-5 minutes, and then hide.
Wrong answer. You can run but can't hide. The law has birds in the sky. Your time is going to come. Got a good friend that thought the same. Two patrol cars showed up at are employer and hold his happy ass to jail. He is still doing time. They got his plate before he hit it. Took about a week but The ten by five photos ****ed him. Really having second thoughts about you.

Here in Florida if you are caught going more than 30mph over the posted speed limit they can confiscate your bike.:( It discriminates as the law does not apply to cars. Surprised it hasn’t been challenged ...that I know of anyway. So Mr.Claviger and other triple digit riders be cool in the Sunshine State if you happen to visit.

Glad they never caught me lol

I went out for just a leisurely ride today. I was pretty good till the return and got on I-15 North. Just so happened that two semis were blocking the two lanes. When I got the chance I finally pushed ahead when a third lane opened up at an on ramp (I was waiting for it. :p) Then some cager had the nerve to try and out do me. I let him get within about 200 feet, then hammered it till my exit. Don't know where he went! Did about 2 miles between 100-120 MPH. Everytime I do that I say never again. but dang....:D:banghead:

The problem with laws like that, it's a felony to get caught at XXX speed, do, the answer is....

Don't get caught.

It incentives running, and I'll tell you straight up, if a cop spotted me at 150+, they're never going to see me again. Have done it before, will probably have to again, just need to ensure youve got the fuel to run at plaid speed for 3-5 minutes, and then hide.

I should qualify that, I'll happily stop when one gets behind me going just a little over, the fines small and ... They have the plate on video lol.

politician's steel from us everyday and get away with it! We go a bit over the speed limit and we get a felony charge?

i'm too bloody decent and correct...good living.... no booze...dont tell lies...dont look at girls bums..or camel toes...dont like going fast...never get a boner thinking about gorgeous fannies!!!......oh bugger!...i'll be back in a mo!!!
Cooo, You must live a real quiet monastic life :D:D

i'm too bloody decent and correct...good living.... no booze...dont tell lies...dont look at girls bums..or camel toes...dont like going fast...never get a boner thinking about gorgeous fannies!!!......oh bugger!...i'll be back in a mo!!!

Well I pretty sure that that's a load of horse manure.

Apart from the the last line.

Back