For you folk that always need more HP

I sat on a Boss Hoss once at a bike show.
1100 pounds. It was like sitting on a refrigerator. Getting on and off was a lesson in paranoia.
Lean to far when stopped and it'll snap your knees like twigs ;-)
I had the opposite reaction on the one I sat on in Laughlin. I was in love. He started it for me and I was intoxicated with the sound and feel of it under me. I didnt even care that it was a Chevy. The one I was sitting on was one of the small Chevy 350s. He had one with a 520 in it but said the battery had died and he was waiting for it to charge up.

How many of those V8s do you see out on the highways traveling America?
I teavel a lot and in the past 20 years have seen ZER0!

How many of those V8s do you see out on the highways traveling America?
I teavel a lot and in the past 20 years have seen ZER0!
If I had one I would ride it. I'm happy with my R3. Lots more power to be had if I want it. I don't use what I've got most of the time.

If I had one I would ride it. I'm happy with my R3. Lots more power to be had if I want it. I don't use what I've got most of the time.

Me reckons that riding a motor around town and traveling all around America in say 2,500 to 11,500 mile trips are two different things.
Where is the follow from Vegas with the V8s? He bought a Rocket for touring, didn't he?
Haven't seen him around for awhile, hope he is well.

Me too. He invited me to come down and ride his V8 bikes. I remember he said he prefers the v8s in town and the R3t for travel.

Back