For science... Have you been able to wheelie your new rocket 3?

I have let the front end of my 14 Roadster slam down more than a few times.:( What happens it jumps up so high so fast I instinctively just shut off the throttle and let it down to fast. I have ridden a few long ones on the power the whole time where it just holds at a steady throttle position. I never want it up to the balance point, its way to scary for an old geezer like me.
....plus you have to be straight and angry at the missus to complete an anger satisfying straight long wheelie where you can hook another gear...

I recall when i was maybe 23-24 yrs old. I was riding a Triumph 350 Bathtub which was converted to 500 and dressed up with daytona guards etc and a decent paint job.. That night i had just been dumped by my girlfriend.....i mean virtually minutes ago!...It was about 10 at night and i stormed out of her flat and jumped on the bike. That bloody bike wouldnt start because i had ignition problems...probably a loose wire somewhere but after several kicks it fired into life and i took off!...UP SHE WENT!...it felt like 3 ft but was more like a foot and a half probably!...Straight as a die across the intersection and i hooked 2nd gear and twisted it open but by now she was coming down....smooth as silk it was!...off into the night i went...big angry sneer on my face..."F**K YOU!" i shouted!...That wheelie has stuck in my memory and still makes me smile with satisfaction...

No one is concerned or asking questions about any other bike than the new Rocket 3. I could care less if you think it's stupid, you're too old or scared. The question is trying to understand why he can't get it to wheelie. It has all the power and grip to wheelie. I've ridden miles of wheelies and I love doing it. I can't get mine off the ground either, I'll try the Traction control delete. Appreciate the videos of the bike doing it, seems fairly easy. Power wheelies are not hard on motorcycles.

No one is concerned or asking questions about any other bike than the new Rocket 3. I could care less if you think it's stupid, you're too old or scared.
You really don't have to be a condescending troll. The guys can say or respond how ever they want and that's the way we like it. You can ask a question just don't be a tool about it. It's an open forum.

So finally somebody has the technic for make wheelie with the new rocket? I tried and tried, my back wheel start to be used a lot because of this but the front wheel doesn't want take off too much.. So hard with this bike. I need help please 😅 I can sell my bike just because of this 🙄

Woow respect 👍👍 and how you do it? You tune the moto? Are you in first or second gear? Thank's ✌️

So finally somebody has the technic for make wheelie with the new rocket? I tried and tried, my back wheel start to be used a lot because of this but the front wheel doesn't want take off too much.. So hard with this bike. I need help please 😅 I can sell my bike just because of this 🙄
Wait - you bought a big, fat, long wheelbase power cruiser and you want to sell it because it can't wheelie easily? :oops: May I suggest a Ducati Streetfighter V4 or a KTM 1290 Super Duke as the bike you trade it in on? Wheelie away! :cool:

Back