kernowdan

.020 Over
just had the triumph foglights fitted to my classic,absolutely fantastic!! i also "uprated" my headlight bulbs for ring"extreme" which are much better than the piaa ones i had in there which are now in the car! and they are fine for plastic lenses/bowls and glass,they give a nice white light with a slight blue tinge,and used on main beam in conjunction with the fogs i think its almost like having the sun strapped to the front of the bike!! 8) like the song"the futures soo bright i gotta wear 8)

I just installed a set of 21 dollar bulbs from AutoZone for my headlights. White light and slightly brighter. For 21 dollars it's a good deal but I'd like something a bit brighter.

i put the silverstars in mine. they were about half the price of piaa's and give off alot of light.

foglights

ram3, dont know if you could get "ring,extreme"bulbs over there,but them there"silverstars" come a close second,over here in dear old blighty they cost me£14.95 it was buy one get one free,or bogof.sorry i couldnt be more helpfull :roll: from my local "autoparts"store(halfords) :roll:

Back