Want to Buy Flyscreen with White stripes 2014 Roadster

Hi Guys, does anyone have (or know where I can get one) a Flyscreen with the white stripes to fit a 2014 Rocket 3 Roadster? I've got the mounting hardware I just need the screen. Thanks...
Tony

So did you get one?
They still list it as available here.
Triumph Flyscreen Kit

Yeah Steve, the same 'fixing kit' is used for all Triumph R3 Std, Classic, and Roadster screens - i.e. Flyscreens (including the clear 'Sport' screens), Summer (3 hole chrome strip) and Roadster (5 hole chrome strip).

I had always thought the Summer screens were smaller than the Roadster screens but they are identical except for the mounting strip holes.

The only intermediate size screen between Fly and the Full size options I know of that uses the factory mounts is an after market XL Flyscreen from David Gill's Rockes Patches - I have one and it is huge in comparison. It uses the same basic mould and shape just longer and slightly wider up top.

TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 roadster rocket 111 rocket iii Grp fly screen XL | eBay

upload_2017-5-10_18-15-46.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-10_18-10-49.png
    upload_2017-5-10_18-10-49.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 1
  • upload_2017-5-10_18-13-53.png
    upload_2017-5-10_18-13-53.png
    844.8 KB · Views: 1
I am so Sorry mate, I thought I had replied... I usually get an alert message to new posts etc. but I didn't on your previous posts.... Not good considering the trouble you went to. Yes I did get one eventually. Thanks!
T.

Who/where from I know others are pining for them too!

Thinking about trying a Fly Screen, know nothing about them.
Any idea where best to find one in the states?

The only intermediate size screen between Fly and the Full size options I know of that uses the factory mounts is an after market XL Flyscreen from David Gill's Rockes Patches - I have one and it is huge in comparison. It uses the same basic mould and shape just longer and slightly wider up top.

TRIUMPH ROCKET 3 roadster rocket 111 rocket iii Grp fly screen XL | eBay

upload_2017-5-10_18-15-46.png
Pete,
There is a screen size between the fly and full size it's the Roadster or summer screen it's about 4" shorter than full classic screen and has less bolt holes in the fixing straps
Just so happens I have the whole collection
IMG_6202.JPG

Last edited:
Back