Want to Buy Flyscreen with White stripes 2014 Roadster

Tonester

#justsayin'
Ride
2014 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Hi Guys, does anyone have (or know where I can get one) a Flyscreen with the white stripes to fit a 2014 Rocket 3 Roadster? I've got the mounting hardware I just need the screen. Thanks...
Tony

I did see some at a UK website and may have saved the link on another PC. Send me a PM to remind me to look for it. The problem can be that Triumph parts supplier often still have OOS or discontinued items still listed. I do remember they were marked as 'in stock' though. I think @Old N' Grumpy also found some at a US dealer a while ago and posted a thread offering to pass on the details etc but it didn't get updated. Triumph Roadster OEM Flyscreens Matte Black With White Stripes

I did see some at a UK website and may have saved the link on another PC. Send me a PM to remind me to look for it. The problem can be that Triumph parts supplier often still have OOS or discontinued items still listed. I do remember they were marked as 'in stock' though. I think @Old N' Grumpy also found some at a US dealer a while ago and posted a thread offering to pass on the details etc but it didn't get updated. Triumph Roadster OEM Flyscreens Matte Black With White Stripes

My dealer just checked for Tonester both in the US and UK...there was none.

Hi Guys, does anyone have (or know where I can get one) a Flyscreen with the white stripes to fit a 2014 Rocket 3 Roadster? I've got the mounting hardware I just need the screen. Thanks...
Tony

Looks like it was a Jet Black kit including brackets w/o stripes Triumph part #
A9748045-PG Jet Black (gloss) but these are also very hard if not un-orderable from most dealers now I think. This is the kit with side brackets but not the fork tube mounts.

The Flyscreen by itself w/o the other bits uses Part #A9740060 again with the alpha character paint codes afterwards for pre-painted versions.

Triumph Fly Screen - Painted | A9748045_2013ROCKETIIIROADSTER

The Triumph options for painted flyscreens kits has been huge in the past as seen on this CalMoto Triumph parts listing. Flyscreen. Fits: 2011 Triumph Rocket III Classic/Roadster | CalMoto Triumph Parts

They all share the same part number A9748045 it is the Alpha character paint code that differs.
A9748045-PG Jet Black (gloss)
A9748045-PR Phantom Black
A9748045-PS Matt Black
etc.

For Flyscreen only:
A9740060 it is the Alpha character paint code that differs.
A9740060-PG Jet Black (gloss)
A9740060-PR Phantom Black
A9740060-PS Matt Black
etc.

See most Triumph Rocket paint codes here:
Paint codes

The white stripes could be either

• New England White NG IVC L4890 T3120300-NG
or 2. Crystal White Pearl NW (Crystal White IVC L5832 2k basecoat white Crystal White IVC L5833 2k metallic topcoat Crystal White IVC L5834 Hardener)

But I think they are New England. Like the mudguards the stripes are likely to be stickers/decals under clear coat.

The red stripes on Black with red stripes versions are Tornado Red decals/stickers under clear. The matching paint code is:

• Tornado Red DUPONT CM BEC 2211 T3120300-CM or IVC L2804 T3120300-CM

#A9748045-PRCM: Triumph. Flyscreen Kit
See the rest of the kit and individual part numbers listed here.
Flyscreen. Fits: Triumph | CalMoto Triumph Parts

Many would no longer be available but it is worth a search with Google with these numbers/codes to find old stock. For e.g. I have definitely seen some body tin bits for Orange Tribal come up on eBay and at online Triumph parts dealers.

Last edited:
I THINK the white stripe decals were available on both Matt Black and Phantom Black (Gloss with glitter) versions. Which is yours?

This site seems to still offer the range of recent colours all excluding the stripe which I imagine you will have to have added yourself.

Rocket III Painted Flyscreen Kit | A9748045 | Triumph Motorcycles

Could try 'Phantom Black or Jet Black, with flames' - from UK site Fowlers
Flyscreen - Triumph rocket iii, classic & roadster | Fowlers Parts

if they can still get it but it will probably become OOS after you enquire

Phantom Black, Flames A9740060-ZPRE "back order - no stock",

Jet Black, Flames A9748045-ZPGE "back order - no stock",

An Australian site is listing them all too and may be worth trying.

North West Motorcycles - Rocket III, Classic & Roadster 0 - Flyscreen

Last edited:
Triumph Rocket3 flyscreen MATT PHANTOM + stripe Rocket IIIRocket III Part.Nr.: A9748045-PDNJ - Triumphworld.de

74571_1.jpg

Found the correct codes. It was New England White (NJ):
Flyscreen. Fits: 2007 Triumph Rocket III Classic/Roadster | Triumph Manassas Online Parts Store

Matt Phantom Black with white stripes (screen only)
Part Number: A9740060-PDNJ

2007 Triumph Rocket III. #A9740060-PDNJ: Flyscreen

Matt Phantom Black with white stripes (KIT)
Part Number: A9748045-PDNJ

2007 Triumph Rocket III. #A9748045-PDNJ: Flyscreen Kit

AU$275 delivered to Australia from Germany:
A9740060PDNJ Triumph Flyscreen, Phantom Blk/white genuine new

Triumph FLYSCREEN, PHANTOM BLK/WHITE
Partno.: A9740060PDNJ

But you may find no longer avaialable
Delivery state: not in stock, will be ordered for you

Last edited:
World of Triumph.com in the UK POSSIBLY has the kit version only, for £129.17 excluding VAT (£155 with VAT)

Triumph Motorcycles | Triumph Parts Number Seach | Triumph Parts | Triumph Clothing | Triumph Accessories |Triumph Bikes A9748045PDNJ | Flyscreen Kit

I've bought heaps of stuff from here too but shipping price is weird up to £50 purchase (excluding VAT) is a flat £30 postage, over £50 total purchase (excluding VAT) is £70 flat postage. They do not charge VAT on postage.

They do have some great deals on all sorts of stuff though, Triumph Jackets etc sometimes 60% plus off list. E.G. Many T-shirts used to be £5 with VAT, £4.20 without VAT.
All prices in UK pounds include UK 19% VAT which comes off purchases before payment when sent out of UK. So buy it here and grab as many bargains as you can afford for the flat £70 International shipping cost.

@Ishrub talking to yourself is not necessarily a sign of psychological instability, just be aware you are now talking back and doing it on an international scale....

Ahh finally its not just an echo in my befuddled brain!:)

I think putting all that in one continually edited post would make everyone including me even crazier. :confused::D The problem with locating parts like this is so many online dealers do not have complete parts listings and neglect to update the ones they do have when an item is no longer available. But occasionally you stumble on one who lists it and still has access to the part.

I also find it easier to find things again for my own use when I have posted them here on the forum :rolleyes:

Back