Fitting hazard warning lights to my Trike

Only have to work if fitted, on the SVA it would have required to test if required and your SVA did not require them so MOT does not require it. However mine went through the SVA with LED brakes lights that flashed a couple of times before full on. but failed MOT as should be a solid brake light when applied. I would suggest going to another MOT tester unless you want to fit them.

Only have to work if fitted, on the SVA it would have required to test if required and your SVA did not require them so MOT does not require it. However mine went through the SVA with LED brakes lights that flashed a couple of times before full on. but failed MOT as should be a solid brake light when applied. I would suggest going to another MOT tester unless you want to fit them.
In all honesty I think it would be pretty scary without the hazards, if I was unfortunate enough to breakdown. Its pretty heavy to push. Failed first MOT for having the wrong reflectors! And the ABS light blacked out with tape. Second MOT station passed it but told me to fit hazards.

Back