first winter project completed

steve 2 cm is about 3/4 of an inch I would call that a skinny pretending to be wide !!

Just saying . .
That moving the easy brackets outboard would likely increase the rear width wider than the bars.

Just saying . .
That moving the easy brackets outboard would likely increase the rear width wider than the bars.
Yeah it does, the rear dresser bars anyway. I have a stock rack/sissy bar, with Easy Brackets attached to stock pannier frames, leather bags with chrome rails on my Roadster at the moment. The really fat arsed look matches me well! ;):(:D

I have h'way pegs on the front crash/dresser bars too and have been known to fold them up when lane splitting in heavy traffic to get through and have not snagged anyone yet.

Actually in Edmonton, the company server is in the US
I said that as the flag in your avatar was a US flag I sometime connect under VPN while replying to a captain and the flag of the country chosen appears under my avatar

Nice ramp - Been looking for one like that here.

Love the rear airbrake.
the wife said I want a bigger back rest ..and a wider seat and move the footboards forward some . because she feeds me well I did all that for her, you should see the fat seat I made not a pretty sight but apparently comfortable :roll:

Odd that's what my wife said too. Did it and since then she's not been on the back.
wives must all be on the same plane.. mine same does not ride more than once a season , hence the removable seat and back rest

Back