first winter project completed

You aren't helping. I'm guessing you installed a backrest and rack.
made rack attachments made the back rest with loops for hooking pack sack made mods on easybrackets and modified the bolts holding allthat to the frame made a wider seat that fit over the pillion seat and moved the footboards forward and that is just the back end of the bike next week I start on the front

I want to see your new rear sofa seat - sounds ingenious if it is more than just a strapped on cushion off the lounge inside. ;):D:thumbsup:

I want to see your new rear sofa seat - sounds ingenious if it is more than just a strapped on cushion off the lounge

you will be disappointed when you see my homemade seat it looks unprofessional but it helps my wife generous rear end . basically it is an inverted U
i shove the wings between the panniers and the frame and the middle still rest on the original seat nothing fancy and I pull it off in 2 seconds when we stop for the day and all the rear " stuff" comes off when I ride solo which is 99% of the time

you will be disappointed when you see my homemade seat it looks unprofessional but it helps my wife generous rear end . basically it is an inverted U
i shove the wings between the panniers and the frame and the middle still rest on the original seat nothing fancy and I pull it off in 2 seconds when we stop for the day and all the rear " stuff" comes off when I ride solo which is 99% of the time[/QUOTE]

Back