Good stuff, my man. Didn't watch all 37 minutes but what I saw was cool. Minor quibble: on lane filtering, you said it's tough to do on the Rocket 3. While from your point of view, coming from smaller, lighter bikes, what you say makes sense, but I disagree. I find the low center of gravity on this Rocket to be perfectly suited for wiggling all that weight around when the time comes for wiggling, that is. Then again, I'm coming from a history of having ridden heavy bikes like the Valkyrie. So, for me, lane splitting the Rocket (which is NOT legal in New York where I ride, so forget I said anything LoL) is a walk in the park...

I noticed on the left control panel or whatever you call it you have a grey button or switch, the one closest to the grip. What is that for? Mine does not have it (US model). Is it for the bluetooth or something else. BTW congrats on the new ride!

I noticed on the left control panel or whatever you call it you have a grey button or switch, the one closest to the grip. What is that for? Mine does not have it (US model). Is it for the bluetooth or something else. BTW congrats on the new ride!
It's the daylight running light switch. Daylight running lights aren't legal on motorcycles in the US, hence ours are on all the time. We don't get the switch.

It's the daylight running light switch. Daylight running lights aren't legal on motorcycles in the US, hence ours are on all the time. We don't get the switch.
Is this why on this bike and others I see the Green LED light on on the right panel of the dash? I don't have that light on my bike

Is this why on this bike and others I see the Green LED light on on the right panel of the dash? I don't have that light on my bike
Yes, it lets you know you’re in DRL mode, if it’s off the headlight is on. In DRL, the high beam switch flashes high beam, when the headlight is on it turns high beam on.

Good stuff, my man. Didn't watch all 37 minutes but what I saw was cool. Minor quibble: on lane filtering, you said it's tough to do on the Rocket 3. While from your point of view, coming from smaller, lighter bikes, what you say makes sense, but I disagree. I find the low center of gravity on this Rocket to be perfectly suited for wiggling all that weight around when the time comes for wiggling, that is. Then again, I'm coming from a history of having ridden heavy bikes like the Valkyrie. So, for me, lane splitting the Rocket (which is NOT legal in New York where I ride, so forget I said anything LoL) is a walk in the park...
Thanks. My point about lane filtering was not that it’s hard, but that at low speeds the bike reveals its weight and with the wide bars it’s slower going through the traffic just due to space. Still a phenomenal bit of kit though!😏

Back