finally pics of risers

"Actually not bad in conjunction with the harley risers"\

They look niuce. I have UC's. They're similar but I could use another inch or two back to be really comfortable.

Hey Skip ol Buddy please don't misunderstand what I was saying I like the look of your risers/bar set up just thought the gear indicator kinda looks outa place and spoils the look a bit I reckon once you get the headlight backing plate chromed and the wiring and cables all sorted it will look hot

gipro as a windsplitter

yeah skip, that gipro is improving your aerodynamics. it's amazing what 3 square inches can do to block wind. at least it keeps that bee from hitting you in the face. your riser and handlebar setup look comfortable. sure nicer than the stock ones that we have to almost reach forward to get to the controls. you and me are about the same height and it seems that i'm almost having to reach forward to get to the grips. job well done, skip.

I have the Rivco risers and like them. I will look at them in MV and give my final opinion. For now, they seem to be a comfortable ride position.

Ahh, the pursuit of function and style, elusive in the best of times.

Personally, I don't them. I think Tomcat's fatties look pretty sweet on his ride, and am just so glad my stocker fits me well enough stay stock.

Wonder what Dracul thinks of your recent mods ... nah.

Dracul seems to like them, but I think he likes the decals better.
Can't really speak for him tho, or anyone else for that matter.
That's why I asked for you guys opinion.
I know I like them, but I also know my opinion may be mine alone.
Just wondered what everyone else thought.
Thanks for posting.
skip

Jackson, wait till you sit on it.
It handles so good and feels so good
I should have done this years ago..

Back