finally pics of risers

Personally I don't like them, but if they are more comfortable than they are serving the purpose they were designed for. As others have mentioned, the cables and wires just look out of place.

It is your bike, and you have proven to be outside the box with your vision for your bike.

Not my style, but you seem to be having fun making things for your bike. Maybe you should open a chopper shop and be the new OCC.

Happy riding,

LS

Tdragger,
yea, I think I'll run the cables through the bars over the winter,
you're right, that sure would clean up the look.
TxRIIIRider,
of course i wash her,
once a year whether she needs it or not.
May usually.;)
Dougl,
they're harley Road King bars.
Actually not bad in conjunction with the harley risers..:D
LiquidSmile,
I'd love to quit Wally World and open up a shop.
Unfortunatly, that takes money, lots an lots of money,
and since I'm not making a killing selling bandanas, belt buckles, patches or stickers,
it'll have to wait till I hit the lotto, which may be awhile,
cause you can't win if ya don't buy a ticket, and I ain't wasting a whole dollar...:p

Ahh, the pursuit of function and style, elusive in the best of times.

Personally, I don't them. I think Tomcat's fatties look pretty sweet on his ride, and am just so glad my stocker fits me well enough stay stock.

Wonder what Dracul thinks of your recent mods ... nah.

Function over form, Skip. Most people go the other way or at least try to achieve both. Actually, you know, that's what you've done anyway. Not for me, but as it's not for me that doesn't matter! Your more extreme changes give all of us ideas. I really like the triangle lights, for example, but I'd go for 2 (if I could find some) instead of three - that sort of thing. As for the risers, they make the whole set-up look 'wiry' and I reckon it suits the bike. But as you're more interested in how they feel that doesn't matter anyway.

skip that is good but i have seen a rat bike that had evrything including a kitchen sink :D dont change just keep doing what makes u happy bro :)

Back