Welcome from Australia, this is a great forum with great blokes. I am looking forward to meeting at least some of the Aussies in the future, and who knows maybe some of the Rocketeers overseas one day as well.

I am in northern Michigan on Lake Huron. Cold weather now but like they say up here, If you dont't like the weather just wait a minute.
Went to datona bike week in 2003. Triumph had a big tent at the speedway so we stopped in to get out of sun for a while. They had a rocket 3 engine cut in half spinning slowly so you could see all of the workings inside, cams and valves and pistons going up and down. The next year they released the R3 and I told my buddies that I would have one of those. 4 Hondas, 3 Harleys later I finally got one. All I can say is this thing has POWER. Thanks to all who welcomed me on the site.Thanks again, Big Jim from N. Michigan

Because Shawns website is so smart it knows where I'm at, not just where I'm from ;) tomorrow it will say Andorra, though I have no idea what their flag looks like :)

Andorra!? I thought that was a sweater, not a country, Mike.o_O:cool:

Back