Fess-Up R3 Owners?

Trouble

Piggr:

That other thread could get you in trouble though it is fun. Again though, you do have to be selective. The R3 isn't the fastest on the block by a long shot. The R3 is comfortable and fast but there are plenty of bikes out there that will blister your ass from the stoplight or for top end. Keeping that in mind will cause the least embarassment to yourself. I know for a fact that a re-mapped 'Busa will run 190 with quarters in the low 10's. I personally know a fella that has one and has been there....not me. My cajohnies aren't that big. He'd go by a R3 so fast...

Harley's aren't any fun. A stock HD at 61 ponies and weight equal or more than an R3 is no competition and the V Rod is uglier (in my opinion) than my bug eyed R3. Harley's are nothing more than assembled in America lawnmowers without a blade. I totally ignore the profanely noisy things and the weekend 1 percenters that ride 'em. Hell, my T100 can wack a Harley.

Last edited:
Is there a faster more comfy bike than the R3 when it comes to 2-up riding? It HAS to be more comfy for the passenger than me. My wife will be taking that spot!

Back