Fender embellishers as a rack substitute.

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
I bought 6 of these to try them out as a possible rack substitute for solo use and/or to fit on my newly painted hard cases sides or lids if the curve matches.

They are Rocket Touring embellishers meant for one to be mounted on the rear fender with adhesive already fitted ready to peel and use. I thought I would get some and try them out and am happy to say they fit the Rocket Roadster rear fender behind the solo rider's seat perfectly.

They are currently highly discounted on World of Triumph UK and the USA online site below

Was: £20.83
Now: £9.32 (US$12.44)
Triumph Chrome Rear Fender Trim Blade

Currently cheap in the US too here
US$15 each now, was $30.
Chrome Fender Trim Blade | A9738113 | Triumph Motorcycles

You could probably get by with 3 or put 2 in the center between stripes if you have them, and one each side on the outside. You could stagger them too or even put two rows for a longer rack area.

You could use spool bolts as tie down points or if you have your easy bracket ones they should do as well with or without the bags attached.

10.5" long and max 1.25" wide, heavy duty chromed steel not plastic of chromed pot metal zinc.

They will stop your bags rubbing the fender paint and look cool.

Triumph Chrome Rear Fender Trim Blade

Triumph Motorcycle Description: RR FENDER EMBELLISHER BLADE CH

Triumph Motorcycle Part Number: A9738113

Will fit the following models: ROCKET TOURER ACCESSORIES 2008

acc_26642_img1.jpg

'Huevos!' is just a concept for confused people. Like chickens thinking they have testicles to spare instead of just eggs.

Back