Here's our 'family photo'
DSCN0262.JPG

Nice pic TC. Man that is a lot of ink. Needles scare the crap out of me:D I would have to have a heavy dose of hydrocodone if I ever had that done...

@alpental
The big Yelm shindig is in August.
The ride is on the 14th & 15th - the party, music and food are on the 16th.
Ride up with @RKTNMYPKT as we are doing dynos on the 13th!

Nice pic TC. Man that is a lot of ink. Needles scare the crap out of me:D I would have to have a heavy dose of hydrocodone if I ever had that done...

Thing is they are cover-ups of some nasty tattoos I got as a rebellious teenager :) .. so I've gone through it twice .

Seems like the family should be buying Triumph shares!

I'm getting my family over the line with an all Triumph line up. I hope to be as successful as you one day!
Ironically I was the last one to get a Triumph. Not that I didn't want one. It all started when my sons decided they wanted Triumphs. I was riding a metric v-twin at the time but came to my senses soon enough when I was suddenly surrounded by British iron. Heck, even my son's girlfriend had a Bonnie so I had to do something. Couldn't decide between a Tiger, Thunderbird, or a Rocket. I really like my son's Tiger, but rode a Thunderbird and a Rocket back to back and...well the outcome is obvious :)

Back