Not so pretty , my Coupe
DSCN2605.JPG
panelbeater Wally Bam-Bam ( cause he still hammers out dings) .. he's assured me he'll live long enough to complete the project :D

Roy,
You should consider coming with on our WA Loop & Rain Forrest ride this Friday and Saturday???

I'd love to, my friend. Unfortunately I have to work Friday, play a gig with a band in Renton Friday night and do a buttload of stuff over the weekend. Gotta get it all done cause I'm leaving the Mainland on Wednesday for a little r&r on an island about 2600 miles from here. Have a great ride and thanks for the invite.
Is this the weekend you're having that shindig out in Yelm?

Not so pretty , my Coupe
DSCN2605.JPG
panelbeater Wally Bam-Bam ( cause he still hammers out dings) .. he's assured me he'll live long enough to complete the project :D
Looks pretty good to me, right colour, just a guard, fuel cap and put the windscreen back in.

I'd love to, my friend. Unfortunately I have to work Friday, play a gig with a band in Renton Friday night and do a buttload of stuff over the weekend. Gotta get it all done cause I'm leaving the Mainland on Wednesday for a little r&r on an island about 2600 miles from here. Have a great ride and thanks for the invite.
Is this the weekend you're having that shindig out in Yelm?

Aloha Amigo!

, i respect you and all you do to look after your family mate :thumbsup:

For what its worth mate i have alot of respect for you too.as im sure anybody else that knows you would.Not too many blokes in this day and age that go out of their way to help a mate.Ive never forgotten the day i was stuck on the side of the logan moterway and you drove all that way towed my bike and lent me your bike.

Back