Fall Rocket Launch

Depending on how late in the year there are some really nice Colorado resorts if we could do it off season. In off season there are some condos that have some pretty good prices and might do better for a large group. Just a thought. Dracul might have some specific knowledge. Crested Butte is one I have been to in off season and it was fun.

The Hub wasn't bad and Eureka Springs is a great place. Both almost in my back yard.:D

Hey, guys! Noticed you were looking at museums. I was just at the motorcycle museum near Arcadia, SEBA Station. It was awesome. The admission is donation but they have some totally awesome Triumphs! One is a 1902 that was bought by order for $25. Mex, you have probably been over there but it is worth the trip, plus its down old Route 66! POP's is kinda cool for food, then the round barn all right there!:D

Suggest making it earlier in the year and going to the northeast. After all, this is the place to be for the trees changing color ... just ask the thousands of "leafers" who come just for the colors.

And the Canadians would feel like they were going to the beach!

Speaking of beach, how about late August, early September at Rehoboth beach in Southern Delaware? It's got a great boardwalk, hotels and bars ... all within walking distance once you are there.

There is Ocean City MD's Delmarva Bike Week too... it's awesome. We could take over a hotel and make a stand against all the Hardley's. I'm going to be there no matter what, been going for the last 3 years and have a blast every time. September 15th - 18th this year, could show up earlier or stay later as a special group. Hotels are really cheap just before or after as a rule and reasonable even during. This place is one long ocean side drag (street) with every price range and type of hotel/motel you can imagine.

For the gamblers out there, another idea would be Atlantic City NJ. It's like Vegas without the stifling heat. :cool:

Back