Fall Rocket Launch

****,,:eek:
i guess the question should have been;
How many mexicans can you fit on a king size bed?:D
Now if we are talking me and 28 good looking girls,,,,,,:D

IM TELLIN MY GIRL LORRIE, YOU OLE PERVERTED FREAK...LOL...I STILL LOVE YA THOUGH...LOL! :p
HOW MANY MEN DOES LORRIE GET? SCOTSMAN DAVE FOR SURE!!!!!

If you all say Colorado I will be out there the week of the 16th of july and can get the ball rolling for you just say the word.....

Arkansas will also be easy to plan if you all decide to do in the Midwest - accommodations and routs are completed.

I can do the initial research on accommodations help with the planning give you my routes for the area as long as someone else can host I Just can't be there to Host because of prior commitments.

Give me some dates and a area to work with and I will get the ball rolling for you....

Here is the pictures of the bunk house I was referring to in Colorado located in the big Thompson canyon just outside of Estes park and the rocky mountain national park

The Wagon Wheel by sylvandale

the Bunk house sleeps 29 people if we can get 29 people to commit we can get it down to about 60 bucks a person.

Our friends at the hub in Arkansas would love to have up back also. The Hub--Mid America's Motorcycle Resort 800-597-9963

Hey ! I like the little step up by the bed, Lupe will be able to get in without help :D

We've done Arkansas, what 2 or 3 times already?
Them Rockys look good, but where ever you guys want, I'm game,
cause it's as much about the company as the ride.
so where ever, we can do Arkansas again if that's what ya'll want.
Anybody live close to the Grand Canyon?
Lake Tahoe?
Arkansas is right out our back door,
but if that's where we end up,
it's still pretty country and I'm in...
Besides, it's pretty centrally located so maybe captains
from both sides of the country can make it.
Yea, I'm good with Arkansas on second thought...

The Grand Canyon stuff sounds mighty good to me have never been in that area. I remember the gun Museum at Cody Wyoming was about the biggest thing that was there besides the rodeo Arena, I just remember seems like I would keep passing a sign that said, Continental divide I thought I was running in circles.:confused:

Just ran up thru the "Scenic 7" route on Wednesday on the way to Eureka Springs (in the car though)...looked like a decent ride to get in to Eureka from the east. My vote is for ES at the moment but I am going to be going thru Colorado tomorrow and in Wyoming the next day (in Salina, KS at the moment for the night). After that it'll be Mt.Rushmore and the Devils Tower...then on to Gillette for the night. Little Bighorne Battlefield Monument the next day and onto Butte for lunch or dinner and staying in Big Timber for the night. Next day down to Yellowstone then on to Missoula for the next night then on to Bremerton, Washington.

I'll keep you posted...keeping my eyes peeled open for good riding areas.

Dennis

...and I did get my "Rowdy Beaver" t-shirt and cycle stand "foot" yesterday as well.

Dennis

you know you're sleeping next to mexican don' ya Dave???
Don't worry Lupe, I'll be on the other side...:eek:

What's to do at a dude ranch for a bunch of bikers Steve?
How far away is town (spelt BEER)???
How's the riding?
Good roads?
Shooting for mid Sept....

Okay so where do I sleep? I'm going this time come hell or high water!

<3 Dustyrose <3 (via Android App Tapatalk)

We've done Arkansas, what 2 or 3 times already?
Them Rockys look good, but where ever you guys want, I'm game,
cause it's as much about the company as the ride.
so where ever, we can do Arkansas again if that's what ya'll want.
Anybody live close to the Grand Canyon?
Lake Tahoe?
Arkansas is right out our back door,
but if that's where we end up,
it's still pretty country and I'm in...
Besides, it's pretty centrally located so maybe captains
from both sides of the country can make it.
Yea, I'm good with Arkansas on second thought...

Well, I'm glad to see that you are a man who knows what he wants and doesn't waffle. :rolleyes: ;)

If you all say Colorado I will be out there the week of the 16th of july and can get the ball rolling for you just say the word.....

Arkansas will also be easy to plan if you all decide to do in the Midwest - accommodations and routs are completed.

I can do the initial research on accommodations help with the planning give you my routes for the area as long as someone else can host I Just can't be there to Host because of prior commitments.

Give me some dates and a area to work with and I will get the ball rolling for you....

Here is the pictures of the bunk house I was referring to in Colorado located in the big Thompson canyon just outside of Estes park and the rocky mountain national park

The Wagon Wheel by sylvandale

the Bunk house sleeps 29 people if we can get 29 people to commit we can get it down to about 60 bucks a person.

Our friends at the hub in Arkansas would love to have up back also. The Hub--Mid America's Motorcycle Resort 800-597-9963

OH STEVE, HONEY, YA KNEW THAT YOU WOULD GET SUCKED BACK IN ON THIS DIDNT YA???? WE CANT DO IT WITHOUT YOU!!!! HUGS TO MY GAL KATIE!!!!! :rolleyes:

OK EVERYONE HERE IS MY OPINON.( DIDNT THINK I WAS GOING TO POST ON IT, DID YA? ), WE ALL HAD A BLAST AT THE HUB AN THERE WAS STILL ALOT WE DIDNT GET TO SEE OR DO, SO I WOULDNT MIND THERE AGAIN...JUST SAYIN!!!! :rolleyes:

Back