Fall Rocket Launch

We've done Arkansas, what 2 or 3 times already?
Them Rockys look good, but where ever you guys want, I'm game,
cause it's as much about the company as the ride.
so where ever, we can do Arkansas again if that's what ya'll want.
Anybody live close to the Grand Canyon?
Lake Tahoe?
Arkansas is right out our back door,
but if that's where we end up,
it's still pretty country and I'm in...
Besides, it's pretty centrally located so maybe captains
from both sides of the country can make it.
Yea, I'm good with Arkansas on second thought...

At least its pretty country with some nice roads and close to Branson which also has some nice roads near by. I would love to ride out there besides may have some fall colors by September/October......Grand Canyon it is awesome but the desert sucks maybe some pretty riding up in the mountains not sure but where I was on the Williams side of the canyon can't imagine riding out there....just saying ...but who knows maybe out east sometime would love to go NE someday in the fall foliage seen pics its beautiful!

<3 Dustyrose <3 (via Android App Tapatalk)

The hub Harris Arkansas September 8th through the 12th everybody is chatting on the other link rockets across America, already have my reservations made Thursday through Saturday leaving on Sunday for me and the HELLRAISER

Good question...I may try and see if I can hook up with Dave today. Haven't heard from Baggage1 either lately...hope he didn't wreck again.

Dennis

Speaking of members who use to be very active, but don't post much anymore,
anybody heard from Flip, or JDuke, or TonyMac ?
Hate to loose contact with them..
I wonder if pianoman still comes around just to check up on us?

To be fair to JD Duke...he did have a lot of problems...recurring problems with his bike to where he just didn't trust it anymore. I guess if I experienced the same I might just feel the same way.

I believe it was a Harley...that is a shame...there are a lot better bikes out there than that...myself...I would have gone to another Gold Wing.

Dennis

To be fair to JD Duke...he did have a lot of problems...recurring problems with his bike to where he just didn't trust it anymore. I guess if I experienced the same I might just feel the same way.

I believe it was a Harley...that is a shame...there are a lot better bikes out there than that...myself...I would have gone to another Gold Wing.

Dennis
I will vote yes on the GOLD WING much better bike I just do not fit on them well they are designed for 150 pound person. I had a Harley Davidson got tired of working on it my brother still has one it is broke down more than it is running to each his own :confused:

Back