fairings/screens for rockets

Hipporider

Supercharged
Ride
2005 Rocket 3, 2010 R3R
ok fellas, i'm keen to know peoples opinions on the various fairings and screens available for our wonderful rocket.I am 6'2" or 189 cm tall.
Clearview screens look to be pretty good value and i was checking out corbin's trim tab fairings that are pricy but claim very good aero dynamics.The wind noise factor is worth considering in the equation, as it really knocks your hearing around over the years , i feel.
Any pictures of members bikes with said fairing/screen would be most helpful .I ride in pretty ****ty weather at times, so a screen is a must i feel.
I wonder if there is any Australian manufacturers?

Ok, you all sold me. I have avoided a windshield just out of not wanting to take away from her great looks, but getting about blown off at 100 MPH+ is taking it's toll. Seems to be the popular choice, and not that bad looking. Say, who's black Rocket is that in the customer's pictures on the Wind Vest site in front of CalMoto?

I don't like the looks of a windshield either because it ruins the lines of the bike, but the Windvest comes off in 5 minutes and is well made.

Campbell, that seems like a nice ride. Where is Streets & Trips. May have to look into riding up for an install. Worked with Corbin, why not them? Jeez, only 148 miles. Closer than Cal Triumph. Piece of pie!

The WindVest 16X16 Widebody is a perfect fit on the Rocket and looks great.

It works and keeps you on the bike at triple digits.

Back