Failed Key-Fob ended 7500km Trip short

The 2 bumps are below the rear backrest spaced approximately 2cm apart (left leg side :))
Backrest is not very close to sensor on left side of seat. Tail light is close to backrest, cannot feel said bumps. Thanks for trying.

Backrest is not very close to sensor on left side of seat. Tail light is close to backrest, cannot feel said bumps. Thanks for trying.
Left rear side looking upwards from left rear wheel.

IMG_9549_LI.jpg

Left rear side looking upwards from left rear wheel.

IMG_9549_LI.jpg
That's mighty neighborly of you Mighty!
Reason I only could feel 1 bump is cause other is so close to a bracket I missed it.
Still would not recognize with fob in off mode. Put key between bumps in multiple directions.
Np. Will keep standard key under seat. Thanks again.

As soon as I get my fob from the dealer ( Sept 15th or so), I'll make another video using the FOB (red light per User Manual and battery removed) to see how it works.
Here is the bike now running with a NEW key-fob using the emergency method of starting the bike (i.e. dead battery, low battery, no battery).

Thanks for this information. I bought my used and only a key fob. Worked great for couple months then started giving out of range. Now I have to press the button to get it to light up. dealer updated and check all out, it does not see the fob with it turned on. But if i continue to press the button with green light it will eventuly start up. They ordered new fob and keys but 4-6 weeks. grrr. Why not generic key fob and just swap the key? FYI I also have scrambler 1200 with key fob never had an issue in 3 years. are they not all using a common system?

Back