HamiltonNeto

Standard Bore
Ride
Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra
Hello everyone,
I´m new to this forum and didn´t introduce myself yet but I will do it ASAP at the correct field.
Nowadays I ride a Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra and just put an order to get my Rocket.. as the motorcycle takes about 6 months to be delivered, I have been searching for exhausts on ebay and some other marketplaces here in Brazil and all I found is the ZARD system.
Is there any other brands with great sound and good looking? If possible to post some pictures of yours, I will apreciate.
Thank you all and I hope to have my bike fast enough to post it here.

Hello everyone,
I´m new to this forum and didn´t introduce myself yet but I will do it ASAP at the correct field.
Nowadays I ride a Harley Davidson Road Glide Ultra and just put an order to get my Rocket.. as the motorcycle takes about 6 months to be delivered, I have been searching for exhausts on ebay and some other marketplaces here in Brazil and all I found is the ZARD system.
Is there any other brands with great sound and good looking? If possible to post some pictures of yours, I will apreciate.
Thank you all and I hope to have my bike fast enough to post it here.
I dont have my Rocket3 yet, but so far the Zard is the best looking exhaust I have seen. But that comes at a price.

Back