Euro sport Motorcycle Dealerships

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
W.T.F. So far every time i have dealt with these shops have been very disappointed. Called the dealership in Texas the other day asking for the stock tune that they installed on the bike. Lost my stock tune due to two computer failures and sticker that was supposed to be on ECU was not. The first guy i talked to was just plain ignorant. Second guy i talked to said he had no record of tune that was installed. The bikes show up from Truimph and the shops activate the tune so that was VBullshi%. Asked about why no tune sticker on ECU. Got the dog and pony stories. After a long and very irritating conversation ended up telling him a few facts. One have been dealing with a few folks that understand "Customer Support" They will get my business again and make money. Your little franchise is history. Plan on buying a New bike this year but would not even consider buying from Euro sport. For that matter would Not even come in for a free cup of coffee. Dealt with Euro sport in Oklahoma city and spent over four hours while they tried to figure out how to change a back tire on the bike. That was a disaster. Cost me plenty fixing their screw ups on next tire change that i did myself. The bottom line is they suck.

I was in Fort Worth last week at a client site, thought about stopping by Tony's shop which was just minutes away. Hadn't been there in years.

The person you spoke with should have just noted your contact info and had someone call you back. I've been running Triumph Motorcycle websites for two decades and excel at conveying the joy of ownership; but know when to engage others smarter than me on the mechanical stuff.

Family and Friends share the irony that I can build/configure/optimize a server for this site, but can't change my own oil :rolleyes:

Back