Enter The Kawasaki Zed H2...

ChicagoRocket

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph Rocket 3 R Chrome Edition
Well gang as some of you know I had a 2018 Ducati Panigale V4 with full Akra exhaust to compliment the R3 GT. It was a great great bike, no real complaints other than the riding position and heat.

I decided that I wanted to sell it and get something with more comfort but still tons of power...i wanted it light weight as well. After researching BMW s1000's, Ducati Streetfighters and Kawasaki Z h2, I decided the Z h2 was my answer. I have put 100 miles on it already and dammmmmm is this bike incredible. So smooth and so so so fast. It feels like it's from another dimension. And that dam supercharger flutter...dear Lord it's like God told Kawasaki how to make a man happy...haha... Here are some pics and a video of the blower sound...

Last edited:
I have been looking hard at both of them. Just learned the other day about the Z h2 while researching the h2sx. Wondered if you can get hard bags for the hyper sport I know you can for the h2sx+ the 2020 h2sxplus is supposed to the new improved programming.

According to an Aussie online mag:
At $23,000 (US$16,560) in Australia, the Z H2 is quite aggressively priced in comparison to international markets. In the UK this bike costs the equivalent of $30,000 AUD.

What do they cost in the US?

Back