RiderRocketman said:
Don't know about the "new" rear drive they put in. How'd they get it so quick? They might've put in one of the old recalled drives they took off someone else's bike a while ago.

Hope you get your bike sorted soon.

Dealer said he had it on the shelf.

Another update. My bike has been in the shop for two weeks on a return visit. I checked with the dealer today and he has no ETA on the output shaft and bearing he needs to make the repair. I'm OK with the dealer at this point but not with Triumph Corp. Very,very unhappy..... bike has been in shop or not ridden (due to loud obnoxious mechanical noise and or waiting for appointment at shop) most of the summer. Anyone know who I can contact at Triumph?

Another update. My bike has been in the shop for two weeks on a return visit. I checked with the dealer today and he has no ETA on the output shaft and bearing he needs to make the repair. I'm OK with the dealer at this point but not with Triumph Corp. Very,very unhappy..... bike has been in shop or not ridden (due to loud obnoxious mechanical noise and or waiting for appointment at shop) most of the summer. Anyone know who I can contact at Triumph?

My 07 need a little cam chain adjustment but other than that it is working
fine. Triumph needs a stronger cam chain, one that won't stretch so much.
rockenrobert
gotta see the world, it will only take a mintue

Back