Electrical issue once more.......

Well the Gipro is now living on the parts shelve. I will miss the gear indicator function, but the bike is starting, every time, regardless of conditions or how low it sits. All wires have been rerouted back to stock configuration. Is this the fix, who the hell knows. I will find out for sure when spring hits........

If you are missing the gear indicator, here is one called Gearingo. I use it on my R3T. It plugs into the diagnostic connector under the seat. As an added bonus, it gives you the voltage of the battery when you turn on the key.

If you are missing the gear indicator, here is one called Gearingo. I use it on my R3T. It plugs into the diagnostic connector under the seat. As an added bonus, it gives you the voltage of the battery when you turn on the key.

Just a quick update. Rocket is starting like a champ, everytime. I did try the Gearingo, it would not work on my bike. The owner of JBQ said he had another incident with an early R3 where the unit would not function. I received a full refund and gone on with life, minus a gear indicator, I will survive........

Just a quick update. Rocket is starting like a champ, everytime. I did try the Gearingo, it would not work on my bike. The owner of JBQ said he had another incident with an early R3 where the unit would not function. I received a full refund and gone on with life, minus a gear indicator, I will survive........

That is unfortunate. I really like mine. I am more glad that your bike is working properly now. i also had an excellent experience with Bob of JBQ when I got my bracket for my R3T.

Back