Jamie:

I believe Dr. Pepper is a licensed trademark of either Pepsi-Cola or Coke. It's alive and well and still tastes the same. Well, almsot the same. Nothing tastes the same as when we were kids.

Faygo is still inbusiness too as is Vernors. Vernors however, gives me heartburn for some reason.

I do like Vernors in a tall tumbler with a scoop of Breyers French Vanilla ice cream. The original Boston Cooler.
Dr. Pepper is owned by a Co. called "Cadbury Schweppes." Probably the reason it does not taste the same as when you were a kid is because most of it is made with artificial sweetners ( except for that which is made in Dublin Tx, they still use Imperial Pure Cane Sugar)

"Almost"... "might have" ... Reads a bit regretful, in a masochistic sort of way :rolleyes:

Yes, could have been fun, maybe. I have been off with a large girl before and enjoyed myself. The only problem with this one is she has a husband who likes to watch his wife bed other guys. Not quite my cup of tea. :eek:

Yes, could have been fun, maybe. I have been off with a large girl before and enjoyed myself. The only problem with this one is she has a husband who likes to watch his wife bed other guys. Not quite my cup of tea. :eek:

Wilbur:

That's what they make camcorders for. Tape the act and send it to him........:D

As the old saying goes: More cushion for the push'in.....:)

Back