snuffcityrider

Living Legend
Hey Flip, gotcha a can of DP from the DP mecca, Dublin, Texas. But it's gonna take me a while to save up for the postage.
Link Removed

Last edited:
Snuff........That's one clean looking beast. Do you have any trouble with the red part being faster than the white? I'm guessing, since the white is surrounded by red, that it just holds on real tight and lets red do the work!

I've always liked the black engine but it wasn't offered in '05.

Thanks for the photo

Actually the white was applied as a calming effect for the ever so fast black motor (not offered in 05). Triumph did not want to introduce the public to such menacing speed in the earlier productions.:D

Dammit boy, that's a can of DP for sure. Matter of fact, I'm slurping one as I type this. My favorite carbonated beverage.

That bike looks suspiciously like my bike minus a few items and it looks a bunch warmer there than it is here, but it's starting to climb now. Won't be long.:D

Dammit boy My favorite carbonated beverage..:D

Flip: Is DrPepper still in business? When I left the US of A, back in the mid 70's, DrPepper was already deemed kindda passé. Even in Central Illinois. "DrPEPPER'S ? IT'S NOT TOO SWEET!!!" was the pathetically defensive commercial DrPepper repeatedly aired on local radios throughout America. With, amusingly enough, an "Imperial Sugar" (producer or... sponsor) small print on the can ( visible in the pic posted ABOVE!). Ha! ha! ha!

I might still have that radio ad on tape, together with "Saturday Night" by the Bay City Rollers and "La Paloma Bianca" by ???

Jamie;)

Last edited:
Sure is...

Jamie:

I believe Dr. Pepper is a licensed trademark of either Pepsi-Cola or Coke. It's alive and well and still tastes the same. Well, almsot the same. Nothing tastes the same as when we were kids.

Faygo is still inbusiness too as is Vernors. Vernors however, gives me heartburn for some reason.

I do like Vernors in a tall tumbler with a scoop of Breyers French Vanilla ice cream. The original Boston Cooler.

Ever downed a flaming Dr Pepper? An alcohoic depth charge type of drink that contains no Dr Pepper but tastes like one.

Wouldn't you like to be a pepper too?

Wilber

We were doing flamming Dr-peppers at my B-day party 2 weeks ago. It's a sure way to get the women drunk. Come to think of it it is a sure way to get anyone drunk.

Back