Does Triumph build Rocket 2020's in UK?

Hello Digidesigner and welcome from Virginia. The 2020 bikes are made in the UK.

If you don't mind, go to our Introduction area and tell us a little more about your bike history.

Hello Digidesigner and welcome from Virginia. The 2020 bikes are made in the UK.

If you don't mind, go to our Introduction area and tell us a little more about your bike history.
Hi, I thought all Triumphs are now made in Thailand. The Speed Triple and the Tiger 1200 were the last bikes made at Hinkley but production of those were transferred to Thailand at the beginning of the year. The only bikes now made at Hinkley, as far as I am aware, are the TFC models and all R&D.

Hi, I thought all Triumphs are now made in Thailand. The Speed Triple and the Tiger 1200 were the last bikes made at Hinkley but production of those were transferred to Thailand at the beginning of the year. The only bikes now made at Hinkley, as far as I am aware, are the TFC models and all R&D.
Going forward this is true, but mine was manufactured in the UK.

Does it really matter anymore? It is still British engineering assembled by non British citizens. Only the location has been changed. So a few Lady-Boys built your 2021 Rocket, so what.:oops::oops:
Sorry, I didn't realise it was a debate about what 'matters', I thought it was a fact finding question... so what!

Yes, I am only hoping to get the fact where the bike I can buy now in shop, today, is actually made. Should dealership have that info?

Back