DO YOU OUTRIDE YOUR HEADLIGHTS?

If you want to light up your world these are by far the best and brightest. I don't have crash bars on the Rocket but if i did I'd have a set of these. Have them on my RK. I was staying at Devils Tower while visiting Stugis Bike Week it was an almost 80 mile ride back in the dark. There were probably deer every 1000+- feet on the side of the road. These give you a good range of lighting left and right also..

Attachments

• 68000118_OB.jpg
    68000118_OB.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I work a night shift and ride 99% of the time back and forth 57 miles one way through mostly rural Oklahoma. At 34,500 miles half of which has been done riding at night in the last two years,means either I am one lucky dude or i might know a thing or two about night riding. Good headlights a must. (REAL DAYMAKERS) Fancy labels and claims of high powered lights is nice but the field of vision is very important. The Daymakers provide a wide and powerful light source. Having the lights adjusted correctly is a must. I run my high beams and have them adjusted so I do not blind traffic. In a 57 mile stretch during the early morning hours I may see maybe 10-15 cars on the road. I very seldom go over 65 MPH hour coming home. Average speed is around 60 MPH. This gives me time to react to road hazards. Have had some real close calls No mathematical calculations and fancy stats can make up for paying attention and the experience of knowing what to look for to stay out of trouble. A quick flash of a animals eyes can be missed if your daydreaming. Good brakes don"t hurt either.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Fred's mishap explains why I try to never ride at night, and if I do, it's way under the speed limit. So, no, I do not out ride my headlights.

I wonder if it is really "daydreaming" if it's at night?
EXPECT the critters to be there as they are usually everywhere in our area and slow down I see them evrynight .I installed just the LED replacements and they are excellent

Last edited:
good excuse and here I thought it was because you couldn't stand up by then :D

not wanting to highjack the thread but any body seen these types of headlight, 12 led per side one is low beam one is high beam cannot find anything related to them
DSCN0832.JPG

If anybody is interested - Some R&D photos - Some LED LIGHT TESTING

It was darker than the photos show - I had a couple more which were to test the cornering lights - I have some adjustments to make before repeating / extending the test.

Last edited:
Back