Distinctive outline-is it a one off?

I got the job. They wanted me to start tomorrow, but I'd rather start Monday.

To the bad side: I took a $5,000 annually cut in pay from my old job. My commute is 9 miles instead of 2.

To the good side: I will work 10 to 15 hours less per week. My health insurance will be $23 a month instead of $215.
These guys and I are on the same page. They have been working for me the last 7 years. We know and like each other pretty well.

To the bad side: I took a $5,000 annually cut in pay from my old job. My commute is 9 miles instead of 2.

To the good side: I will work 10 to 15 hours less per week. My health insurance will be $23 a month instead of $215.
These guys and I are on the same page. They have been working for me the last 7 years. We know and like each other pretty well.
Well done, it sounds like it's made for you.:thumbsup:

Good luck, I hope it works out :thumbsup:

RJ

Back