Distinctive outline-is it a one off?

captain jack

Turbocharged
Just caught site of my (nice CLEAN) "T" shirt in the mirror. I realised how distinctive that image is & can be recognised as the Rocket from just a simple outline. I can't think of another bike that can be so described in the same way, I have other shirts with different but just so simple outlines & it always seems to work. Do you know of another bike that can be drawn by this simple outline?

I agree, although the Scrambler (the proper one) could be a candidate.

image.jpg

Trust the German R3 Owners to come up with a snazzy design .. just don't mention the war ... or how snappy those Waffen SS troops looked :ninja:

Trust the German R3 Owners to come up with a snazzy design .. just don't mention the war ... or how snappy those Waffen SS troops looked :ninja:
Funny you should mention their snappy look. Massachusetts State Police uniforms were designed to look just like the Nazi uniforms years ago.

Attachments

• thCACM2H3Q.jpg
    thCACM2H3Q.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1
  • thCAEENLP4.jpg
    thCAEENLP4.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1
Funny you should mention their snappy look. Massachusetts State Police uniforms were designed to look just like the Nazi uniforms years ago.

Our NSW highway Patrol uniforms are simular with leather jackets and caps also leather leg leggings some of them wear the leggings while driving the patrol cars, they do look very snappy I have to admit:cautious:

Back