It Is With A Heavy Heart...

Journeyman

"And this one is just right" ~ Goldilocks
Ride
2020 3R
...that I sold my 2011 Roaster today, but I think she's found a good home. I'm down to just the 3R, but the Roadster and I go way back. I rebuilt the engine myself with @Neville Lush components and she is a true monster of a bike. I put 14,000 miles on her a year and proud to say that she never saw a shop in the five and a half years I've had her. Just a phenomenal bike.

Since getting the 3R she hasn't been ridden enough and I knew it was time to part with her. Sold to a soldier at Fort Campbell, KY who will, no doubt, be joining us soon.

Sorry, just need a shoulder to cry on right now....

New Owner...
Roadster Sold.jpg

Attachments

• Roadster Sold.jpg
    Roadster Sold.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 8
...Feeling your pain my brutha....i hate selling bikes...you get an attachment that makes you feel disloyal when they go.......i find myself sitting out in the shed talking to the new bike about how good the last bike was....(dont tell anyone!)
Don't do it with women! Apparently they don't like it . They are not as understanding and forgiving as our bikes ;-)

Is that the thought that I will be approaching in the next 6 years? Talking to my Bikes?.....
...Feeling your pain my brutha....i hate selling bikes...you get an attachment that makes you feel disloyal when they go.......i find myself sitting out in the shed talking to the new bike about how good the last bike was....(dont tell anyone!)

P.S. Do they answer back?......asking for a friend.....:roll:
:roll::roll::laugh::laugh::laugh::banghead:

I know the feeling, I sold my 15 Touring when I bought the 2020GT. Loved the old scoot but the new one does everything better. Both bikes combined I now have 100,000 miles on a Rocket.
I'll bet that GT does NOT tour near as well?
Those tiny bags just won't cut it for an extended trip.

Back