It Is With A Heavy Heart...

Some people don't need an entire sailcloth for BLOOMERS...

Last edited:
I'll bet that GT does NOT tour near as well?
Those tiny bags just won't cut it for an extended trip.
My wife does not tour with me so with another bag thrown over where the pillion is supposed to be I have plenty of room. Triumph did send me the 25l bags so that does help. I tour quite a bit and no problem for one up. The bags are not the highlight of the bike to be sure. That is one place the older Rockets prevail. But the bigger ones for the new Rockets are adequate.

Last edited:
We get set in our ways and it's hard to move on. I saw a rocket today that had over 200,000 miles. Tribal Jim sure had it set up for himself. I'm on my 3rd Rocket. 1 Roadster and 2 Touring. I guess it's great to have cruise control.
Ride safe. Cliff

We get set in our ways and it's hard to move on. I saw a rocket today that had over 200,000 miles. Tribal Jim sure had it set up for himself. I'm on my 3rd Rocket. 1 Roadster and 2 Touring. I guess it's great to have cruise control.
Ride safe. Cliff
Have my 2023 R3GT for a couple months now, been cold and raining but I have 850 miles on her. Spring is finally warming up, I gotta get some miles on the beast.

I took the old Rocket out for a ride the other day and really enjoyed it, low tech and all. I got my new one out of the shop and had a great ride home. I love them both since they are so different. I have three Indians with them in the garage so I am used to riding bikes in a rotation. Different moods for different bikes. I hate selling or trading.

I took the old Rocket out for a ride the other day and really enjoyed it, low tech and all. I got my new one out of the shop and had a great ride home. I love them both since they are so different. I have three Indians with them in the garage so I am used to riding bikes in a rotation. Different moods for different bikes. I hate selling or trading.
I need to add a T120 and a HD Roadglide. It is however simpler with one ride.

I need to add a T120 and a HD Roadglide. It is however simpler with one ride.
It’s cheaper too.😂

Ive gone the garage and found dead batteries, flat tires and other fail to run issues so it’s nice to have a backup bike……………..or two…….or three…….. or more.:ninja:

Have a look at the Indian Challenger as an option to the Roadglide.

The Challenger is a cool bike. However, I had a Roadglide and want another.
At one time I had 4 bikes in my garage, always one needing some kind of work. We can only ride one at a time.

Back