Disable ABS? (2.5L)

ABS can not be disabled from what I understand. In Rider mode you can disable the TC. The bike does not wheelie. :( I’m disappointed too. I’m not sure what is happening but you can feel some nannies control when you are trying to get the front end up in first gear. I have felt the front end possibly lift or just get light while shifting to second.

Something in the ECU is preventing front end lift. I got back on my old bike and cracked it and the front came up to height to fast.:eek:

go into rider mode and you should be able to disable it there, but even in sport mode, that front end should come up, i brought it up in 1rst, 2nd and 3rd last week, and i wasn't trying to, it just kind of happened that way, disabling the TC gives you some nice burn outs as well

yo Frosty!! How many miles are on your bike?? Maybe those of us under a certain mileage are the only ones having the issue????

722km, but i just looked again, and in the setup there is an option for ABS with a check mark but no other options on it, so i guess you can't yet, i'll find out what i get access to after the first service

ABS can not be disabled from what I understand. In Rider mode you can disable the TC. The bike does not wheelie. :( I’m disappointed too. I’m not sure what is happening but you can feel some nannies control when you are trying to get the front end up in first gear. I have felt the front end possibly lift or just get light while shifting to second.

Something in the ECU is preventing front end lift. I got back on my old bike and cracked it and the front came up to height to fast.:eek:
Old post I know. I have been trying to disable ABS and it will not disable. I wanted it with disabling Traction control also in the 'Rider' mode. No luck on the disabling ABS even though the owners manual on page 103 warns against disabling it. That may be a misprint that was used for other Triumph models and randomly placed in the Rocket manual.

Back