Many Porsche models have things that break or don't break. Sometimes those things can cost thousands of $$ to fix. Most of the time they break within the first 25,000 miles or less. If a Porsche has more than 100,000 miles on it and those things haven't broken most likely they will not.

I'm sure I'll be swiftly corrected if I'm wrong, but I believe the Brits prefer their libations at ambient.
Ambient = time out of bladder :D which is also controlled by the amount of intake of a person who drinks his cold :D :D see all the factors ??? Thats why its better served cold then you have only one new factor !!!!!
What ya want on the pizza :D

Hi, I need some guidance. I have gained access to the clutch and removed the clutch plates and I am not sure how I can hold the 30mm nut holding the clutch basket. I have bent back the tab washer and tried to hold the basket from turning and consequently I have broken a 10mm sq piece off the end which would guide the plates when operating the clutch. I dont have a nut runner or any triumph tooling. I am based in Melbourne, Australia and any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_4993.jpeg
    IMG_4993.jpeg
    113.6 KB · Views: 14
I was able to remove the nut by putting the bike in gear and applying the rear brake. That held the clutch from rotating and made it possible to back off the nut.
This was a two person operation in my case.
I would recommend that you replace the clutch basket. The broken piece, even tho small, will create an imbalance.

I was able to remove the nut by putting the bike in gear and applying the rear brake. That held the clutch from rotating and made it possible to back off the nut.
This was a two person operation in my case.
I would recommend that you replace the clutch basket. The broken piece, even tho small, will create an imbalance.
Hi, thank you for the advice. I will try what worked for you.

Back