Decosse's keyless ignition

Kia ora DEcosse from New Zealand. Wondering if you still make the keyless ignitions for the rockets. I have an 08 classic. You've helped me before over on the speed triple site. I sold the 955 last week and now I'm an astronaut....
I have a 2019 made used one in the shed here in Oz if you need one.
I have an early version #1 one on my 1st Roadster still and the spare is a version #3 I think, upgrade version #4 (the last) was in a completely sealed waterproof box from memory.
I have another 200 RWHP Roadster project but doubt I will fit it to that and my R3Touring is waiting patiently interstate and when I finally get my hands on it it will be a leisurely and fully optioned ride, so no need for bank robber getaways! ;) 🤔:roll::roll::roll::roll:

I have a 2019 made used one in the shed here in Oz if you need one.
I have an early version #1 one on my 1st Roadster still and the spare is a version #3 I think, upgrade version #4 (the last) was in a completely sealed waterproof box from memory.
I have another 200 RWHP Roadster project but doubt I will fit it to that and my R3Touring is waiting patiently interstate and when I finally get my hands on it it will be a leisurely and fully optioned ride, so no need for bank robber getaways! ;) 🤔:roll::roll::roll::roll:
I need more rockets in my life....hahaha
If you have a keyless ignition system that you are willing to part with I'm willing to buy it. I guess it just comes down to price and shipping. If the glass slipper fits let's get Cinderella off to the ball.

@Ahika07 I will NOT speak for the honorable DEcosse.

I can say, he is busy healthy and productive, and has largely exited his boutique production of parts for the Rockets (don't know about elsewhere).

There is a very doable Do-It-Yourself design on this very site. Search for the signature in any of a million postings by @idk .

Good luck.

And who knows, Mr. DEcosse may yet respond, and surprise us.

You may also contact him via private message, as he may prefer to respond in private.
Thanks for the words of wisdom mate. I'll be sure to search up the do it yourself design.

If you have a keyless ignition system that you are willing to part with I'm willing to buy it. I guess it just comes down to price and shipping. If the glass slipper fits let's get Cinderella off to the ball.
No worries I think I saw it yesterday real close by in my rooms. Should be able to find it by Monday! ;) :roll: :roll:

No worries I think I saw it yesterday real close by in my rooms. Should be able to find it by Monday! ;) :roll: :roll:
Hey mate, just wondering if you were still keen to sell the keyless ignition set up you have?

Hey mate, just wondering if you were still keen to sell the keyless ignition set up you have?
Yeah, no worries.
I just got home yesterday from interstate for most of the week. Sat here today and I will dig out this week end!
Au$400 + postage is approx Au$75 payments in Aussie dollars via Paypal as 'Friends' or add 3.2% commercial fees.
I'll send you my details via Forum Conversation Private Message (PM).
I can drop the price on the postal declaration so you don't get skun alive by Kiwi Customs! ;) :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back