For Sale Dave Platt - Performance Exhaust System (Slip-Ons) - Free Shipping

DP crossover claimed gain is likely imaginary or due to actually tuning it with his pipe where as it was not tuned correctly to the previous stock setup. There is no way on Earth that the DP crossover will gain 12 hp by itself even with a tune over the stock Roadster crossover with a similar quality tune done, especially as there is no cat in the Roadster stock crossover. They are in the twin exhaust cans.

The earlier 3 pipe R3s with cats in the cross over may get an increase like that but from memory his 3 pipe cross over was an ugly triangular POS.

Compare the flow on Viking's to the DP version and the angle and blending of pipes. Open them up and the Viking will have an additional flange to separate and even the flow to both sides.
Hmmmm ..... ??!!

DP crossover claimed gain is likely imaginary or due to actually tuning it with his pipe where as it was not tuned correctly to the previous stock setup. There is no way on Earth that the DP crossover will gain 12 hp by itself even with a tune over the stock Roadster crossover with a similar quality tune done, especially as there is no cat in the Roadster stock crossover. They are in the twin exhaust cans.

The earlier 3 pipe R3s with cats in the cross over may get an increase like that but from memory his 3 pipe cross over was an ugly triangular POS.

Compare the flow on Viking's to the DP version and the angle and blending of pipes. Open them up and the Viking will have an additional flange to separate and even the flow to both sides.
Well then..... shorter Viking like the blue rocket has fitted. That’s the go.

I’m in. Once I can afford, incl ‘the man in the shed’ to make it all tickety boo ....

Yep !! Vikings are beautifully made.

Just saw youtube clip of blue rocket with the wee bit shorter twin system.

I’m in. Done :)

Not a fan of Viking pipes at allo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: IMG_0742.JPG

Back